OUR CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
1. COLLECTION OF MINIMUM PERSONAL INFORMATION
We always try to ensure that we collect the minimum necessary information from you to provide you our services and protect your account:
- collected information including user name, address, phone number, email ID. We can also collect your social media account and profile photo (fb, twitter or insta…) when you choose registration through social media platforms
- when you register as farmer (seller) or buyer, we collect also your identity information, tax registration number, and extra information about your business, like your business license.
- If you contact our customer service, we may record your conversation with us and collect additional information to verify your identity
- To protect our Farmers and buyers, we verify your bank account number, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card number, expiration dates, security code and tracking information from cheques or money orders shall be collected to secure transactions through our platform.
- Your activities on our platform such as farmers visited, prices checked and so on… are recorded in our platform to verify the buyer and secure the transaction.
- We may record our buyers and farmers activities details on our platforms; such as IP address, user’s country and city, browser software, operating system software and hardware attributes, and so on..
A part of collected data may be defined as personal data under applicable protection law (“PERSONAL DATA”), such as user name, address, phone number, email address, are necessary for us to provide our services and products to our platform users
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes :
- Platform users safety
- Verify your identity
- to provide you with your personal Login ID, which gives you the platform access rights and allow us to manage your registration
- enabling you to use our customer services; get in touch with us, responding to your queries, feedback, and claims
- Facilitate communication between platform’s users.
- Assessing account security and transaction risks of members, DETECTING AND PREVENTING FRAUD and other security incidents. personalizing our communication with you based on your browsing records, equipement information we collected and your order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the platforms, and to improve our product offerings and services.
- Identify, developpe, our offers, services and marketing products
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- our business partners to offer you with discounts or offers that may interest you
- marketing platforms, like google twitter, FB and providers of analytics services relating to users behavior, in order to customize the content you see when visiting our sites. These platforms may combine information they collect on our platforms with other data on their platforms or through other sources in order to conduct targeted ads. The activities of these marketing platforms are governed by their own privacy policies.
- Credit risk assessment providers, to conduct risk assessment on sellers to determine whether a seller (farmer) can be permitted to make an advance withdrawal.
- Logistics partners for providing delivery services for buyers and warehousing services for farmers/sellers
- custom agents for customs clearances purposes
- Cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services
- warranty services providers to provide warranty services
- customer service providers to provide After-sale services,
- risk control service providers to assess the security of members’ accounts and transaction risks
For the purposes specified above, we may share users personal data with affiliated companies or their designated service providers, including companies operating leading online and mobile marketplaces in consumer and BtoB commerce, as well as cloud computing or other services.
when it is necessary to comply with or applicable laws or to exercise establish or defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person, we may also disclose and transfer users personal data to our professional advisor, law enforcement agencies insurer, government and regulatory and other organisations, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws
We retain your personal data as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. information you submit to the platform for publication may be made publicly available on the platform, and will be accessible by morocco-farmers.com visitors. Thus you should exercise caution about what information you submit to us for publication. We may provide aggregated or anonymized data to third parties, but when we do so the information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
4. RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
In order to ease our client exchange and help you explore more our platforme, or present you new services, as per the above; we use “cookies” to store specific information about you and track your visits to the platform, on mobile version or through a computer. What are cookies!
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out targeted advertising. certain features of the platforms depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that depend on cookies may be lost.
We use two types of cookies: session cookies (which are erased once you close the browser or shut down the device ) and persistent cookies (which remain even after closing the browser or shutting down the device application and which are activated each time you visit the platform). The session cookies use encrypted data to unambiguously authenticate you. The persistent cookies do not store account numbers or passwords. We use both cookies(cookies that are set by our platform and serve mainly to enable basic functionality on our site, including web analytics cookies that help us understand how users use our platform, to improve the client experience) and third parties cookies ( set by our selected partners).
In addition to the above we also use social media cookies. somes pages on our site allow you to share content through social media such as Instagram, FB, Twitter… sometimes we embed videos from websites like YouTube. These websites set their own cookies on which we have no influence. to refuse their cookies, you can check their instructions and policy.
Our platforms are not targeted to minors under the age of 18 years, if a minor has provided us with personal Data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us at email@example.com, in order to delete it from our servers.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the platform, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users, some of your information can be viewed and edited through your account which is protected by a password, we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. None of our team will ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. if you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close the browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
9. VISITORS FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION
Legal Basis for Data Processing
- necessary for the performance of any contract between you and MOROCCO-FARMERS
- Necessary to comply with legal requirements.to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement.
- Necessary for our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or where it is based on your consent.
if we collect and use your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests( or those of any 3rd party) this interest will normally be to operate our platforms and related services, manage our relationship with you and communicate with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our services, undertaking marketing, or purposes of ensuring the security of our platform and services detecting or preventing illegal activities like fraud. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are
If we ask you to provide personal data to comply with a legal requirement or to enter into a contract with you we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal data is mandatory or not(as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data). In some instances you may be required to provide us with personal data for processing as described above, in order for us to be able to provide you all our services, and for you to use all the features of our platforms. We retain your personal data as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, for example to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws. when we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible( for example, coz your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
if you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided in section “CONTACT US”
International Transfers of Personal data
If you are a resident of the EEA zone, you have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests, and separately the right to object to direct marketing.
- The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. you can exercise the right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing ( such as postal or telemarketing), then contact through email@example.com
- if we have collected and process your personal data with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consen
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.
HOW TO CONTACT US